We Can Help You Find The Best Online Jobs That Pay Weekly
These are 10 legitimate online jobs for beginners to start doing immediately.
Mothers who work from home with their children in their laps. Are you looking for ways to earn some extra income or perhaps searching for a new career that allows you to work remotely from home? If so, you may be interested in exploring some of the online jobs that pay weekly. In this article, we’ll guide you through the top options available, and help you make an informed decision on what’s right for you.
The Benefits of Working Online
Before we dive into the different types of online jobs, let’s first explore some of the benefits of working online. Here are just a few advantages:
- Flexibility: Working online allows you to set your own schedule and work when it’s most convenient for you.
- Cost savings: You’ll save on commuting expenses, and potentially on childcare and work attire too.
- Increased earning potential: Many online jobs pay higher rates than traditional jobs.
- Expanded job opportunities: You can work with clients or companies from all around the world, opening up a much wider range of job options.
- No office politics: Working remotely eliminates the need to deal with office politics or office-related drama.
Top Online Jobs That Pay Weekly
Now that we’ve explored some of the benefits of working online, let’s take a closer look at the top online jobs that pay weekly.
Some links on this website are paid, and we may earn money when you make a purchase or sign-up on our website. How to Make Money Online Using various online jobs that pay you every week to work from home.
We’ve been there; we all need to get money quickly. It can be very useful to have cash available quickly if you need it to buy food, pay bills or put money in the bank.
Because of emergencies like this, you want to start working right away and get paid as quickly as possible. But making money quickly isn’t always what is expected from the online job market. Some companies require you to work for a minimum of 60 hours per week. Some employers require you to work for several months or even a year to start making money online.
This is why you should take a look at our legit online jobs that pay every week. Find legit work-at-home jobs that pay well if you start doing it today, and have money in your bank account in about a week or so if you complete your work.
We’ve put together a list of legit online jobs that pay you every week. Find out how you can earn quick money — by starting a job online or doing some other work online.
The Top 10 Jobs That Pay Every Week.
#1. Those Who Want to Make Money Selling Things on Upwork and Fiverr
If you are interested in writing freelance or part-time writing for other people, these are the jobs for you.
It is easy to find jobs on sites like Upwork and Fiverr. Upwork and Fiverr are the best places to get work as a freelancer. They have millions of clients looking for almost every service imaginable. If there is a job that requires you to perform a specific skill, you can probably find a job on one or both of these sites.
Working as a freelance writer In order to start earning money quickly, it’s important that you choose a specialized job that pays you well, and that pays well for your time and effort. One of the biggest freelancing marketplaces on the internet focuses on providing French-Canadian voiceovers, but another one provides Australian accent work.
These are legitimate online jobs that pay every week, but they differ a lot in terms of the types of jobs that you can do and the amounts that you can expect to earn.
The most common freelance job boards on Up work with clients who post jobs for freelancers — and freelancers respond to those jobs. On Fiverr, clients request freelancers who want to work on their projects; freelancers respond to those requests by going through a lengthy interview and signing a contract.
On Fiver, freelancers post services that are priced very well and that customers can order directly from the website. There is no need to apply for a job on Upwork or Fiverr, and the clients may not even contact you.
This is the best opportunity for anyone to start working for free online, and there are gigs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. You can find gigs that pay just $5 to $10 an hour (or more) if you are experienced. However, there are also hundreds of highly-specialized tasks that pay more than $100 an hour.
Check out our articles on how to find legit online jobs that pay weekly to work from home and earn money while you’re at it.
How do you get your start at Upwork? Are you looking for a part-time job or an online job that pays weekly?
Here are the 10 online jobs that pay weekly. If you want to work from home, it may be worth looking into Fiverr.
If the job is in the areas that pay well, expect to make $15 per hour or more if you work hard. There are many more legitimate online jobs that pay well.
Pay will be paid as soon as possible after you finish working on a project. If you complete the project on time, you’ll get paid the next week.
On Fiver, all payments are made after clients have paid the work — this can take as long as 14 days for Top Rated sellers. Best paying jobs online include those that pay on a weekly basis or pay per hour. If you reach this level of income, your employer is unlikely to let you quit your job.
#2. Freelancing writer.
Demand for writers is very high, and earning potential quickly goes up. Writers who have solid knowledge of a particular niche can make as much as 25 cents per word.
I’ve freelanced as writing for clients several times. I recently wrote a guide called Freelance Writing Jobs for Beginners to help others get going. This guide helps you find legitimate online jobs that pay on a weekly basis. It also gives you some suggestions for finding an organization that will give you the kind of income you want.
You can make a pretty good living writing for people. When you start writing articles, it takes just a year to make a good living. Some writers charge as little as 25 cents per word for a simple one-word article (that’s about $250 for a 1,000-word article).
If you start working for $10 an hour, you could get up to $70 per hour. If you have experience, that could increase to $100 per hour.
Write for freelancers: There’s LOTS of people looking for qualified freelance writers. It’s not hard to find work that pays fairly for your time.
It gives you great flexibility because if you can meet your deadline, it’s important to work whenever you want to — even if it’s not your preferred time.
Some freelance writing jobs require you to submit writing samples to recruit clients, so you may be forced to bid on projects that have low bids to get the work.
If you write for a company that hires writers to help them, you can expect to earn about $15 to $30 an hour depending on how efficient you are. If you take a long time to write a piece or if you get busy or have difficulty planning your schedule, a project could take a full day to complete.
Here are some legit online jobs that pay for the work that you do. You can apply for freelance online jobs on Upwork or anywhere that offers paid work from home.
Upwork pays freelance writers instantly after they finish their work; they pay you per hour, on average, every other week.
Find out which writing sites pay writers every day to find out which jobs are available to you.
#3. Online tutoring
There are plenty of legitimate work-at-home jobs that pay regularly that let you tutor others from the comfort of your own home. Subjects offered will vary depending on how much you know and what kind of education you have.
Pay that you can expect to make is about $15 to $25 an hour on average.
The rewards of tutoring children are tremendous — you get a good income while helping them improve their lives.
This is one of the highest-paying jobs out there for those who are not yet experienced.
You’ll continue to make money very easily, because the job boards are always looking for good teachers.
Tutoring sites usually assign the required lessons to your student, so you don’t have to worry about teaching the students.
It usually takes several weeks for you to get approved, meet the teachers, and receive the required training.
It depends on the site that you choose, but in general, you should have a bachelor’s degree.
You’ll likely need to adjust your schedule to work with students who live in different time zones (such as during the summer, when the students will be in Australia).
Online tutoring on sites like Chegg pays teachers every week. Paying online jobs that pay well every week means that you can start earning money as soon as you enter the job site. Work from home jobs that pay up to $80 per hour If you want to teach people how to use a particular teaching tool, you’ll need to pass a hard test that shows that you know the subject you’re teaching them.
Pays out weekly on a Thursday.
Other places to go for tutoring jobs are listed here: The best websites to find tutoring jobs.
Proofreading is a job that is growing very quickly as more and more people write content online. Proofreaders look for spelling and grammar mistakes in writing and may also do a little research before you start. Work as a freelance writer or editor for other companies. You can earn more by editing or proofreading books and blogging for other companies.
Earning $10+ an hour is plenty to get you started, but you can expect to earn more if you work for a legitimate company.
Pay can be good for someone who has a lot of experience ($15-$20 an hour).
Some niches in this field pay exceptionally well.
It’s very easy for anyone to start working online tutoring jobs. You don’t need a degree or any other qualification to start teaching.
Many people publish content frequently on their websites, so it can provide a steady source of income.
It’s difficult to make a steady income from teaching others how to do things yourself. As most students need help with a variety of topics, it can be difficult to increase your earnings beyond a certain point.
You have to pay attention to every detail and you may become bored while you work.
If you want to become a proofreader, read my tutorial on becoming a proofreader and attend a free proofreading webinar. Learn everything you need to know about becoming a proofreader.
Here are 15 legit online jobs that pay you every week. You can get started as soon as you post your resume to our website.
Some freelance proofreading jobs are available online, and you can start making money immediately.
What Are the Best Online Jobs That Pay Every Week? If you already enjoy writing, you might consider becoming a freelance writer.
We’ve compiled the best resources for proofreaders and anyone who wants to get started in the freelance proofreading industry. This webinar teaches you how to find out whether proofreading is the right fit for you, and how to get a job as a freelance proofreader.
What Jobs Pay The Most Per Hour Online Teaching Jobs Writing jobs in writing companies.
#5. Virtual Assistant – Find a job as an assistant in your city that pays per hour while you work from home.
Virtual assistants are basically people who help others remotely. You could become a remote assistant by working for a company like Virtual Office VA, or you could start looking for work online.
You can expect to do anything from blogging, to answering emails and responding to customer service calls, to proofreading.
You could expect to get paid an average of $10 per hour to start earning money online, and with some experience, you could easily earn more than that.
This is something that gives you steady income, because most clients need someone to handle the same tasks on a daily (or even weekly) basis.
It can cost a decent amount of money to start, but it’s likely to increase when you gain more experience and learn new skills.
It may be difficult to find flexible work as some companies require you to work for them during certain hours.
How to Become a Remote VA (click here to download the eBook).
Transcription involves turning audio and video recordings into text. You can find legit online jobs that pay well every week that require you to work a few hours a day. If you do this, you should consider the following: Ability to demand payment when your work is done.
Earn about $5 an hour as a proofreader. It’s a high-pressure job, so you’ll have to keep yourself busy while you earn money by working from home.
There’re plenty of transcription jobs available right now, thanks to the popularity of podcasts and other digital media.
You have more freedom to choose when you work and how many hours you work.
No prior experience is necessary to get started working as a remote assistant.
You can expect to earn as much as $10 per hour when you start working at a legitimate online job. Because companies pay their employees only for the time they spend transcribed the audio files — not for the money that you put into them.
Earnings from doing transcription are on the low end of the spectrum.
Some transcriptionists use very fancy software, such as Express Scribe, which costs about $80. Most transcriptionists use a special software called Express Scribe, which costs around $80. There are many legitimate online jobs that pay pretty well every week that allow you to work from home. Some transcriptionists use a special keyboard and foot pedal that allows them to manage the volume of the audio stream if they want to.
There’s little upside to working as a transcriptionist, but you could easily make a decent income doing transcription. There are many areas of work where there’s room for growth. If you start working as a transcriptionist, you’ll have good income potential.
Pay on TranscribeMe is based on how many words you type into a keyboard, not how many hours you work.
We recommend using some of the transcription sites such as Rev and Quicktate.
If you’re fluent in both English and Spanish, you can find freelance jobs that allow you to interpret audio and text (both live and recorded) to make money.
It pays $12.50 an hour for a native speaker.
Pay rates are fairly reasonable, starting at around $12.50 per hour.
It can be pretty easy if you’re fluent in an in-demand language.
There’s a lot of money to be made by working from home, and that number will grow as you work harder and more effectively.
You may need to wait a long time to be hired, as it often requires you to take an interview and to pass a test.
LanguageLine pays customers weekly by way of a bank transfer or a check.
Pay is typically per hour. Other websites you can try: Translate My Life.
What company pay you every week for doing things like that?
Amazon MTurk is a job site that lets people advertise and pay for human intelligence tasks (HITs). There are lots of data entry jobs on MTurk, but data entry is probably the most common type of gig.
You may also be able to get paid to do web research on sites like Upwork and Fiverr. You will be researching and finding data for a specific project, such as creating a spreadsheet. I recently asked someone to find out how many reviews each company has received, and what their ranking is on various review sites.
You can expect to earn $5 per hour on MTurk and $10 per hour on Upwork.
No need to have worked at any of these sites to earn money. There is no need to sit for an interview or apply for jobs.
Pay rates can change depending on the job. If you have enough experience, you’ll be able to find many more gigs.
Pay rates are low. You can expect to receive $0 per hour for doing these jobs. Work can be performed from home.
Paychecks usually take months to arrive — even in some countries, they can take years to appear on your bank statements. You could potentially earn as much as $5 per hour, but it will vary based on the type of work you do.
There’s not much money to be made in the field of transcription, though.
Workers are entitled to demand that you perform tasks for them, and this means that the worker can reject the work that you are offering.
MTurk pays U.S. workers every week by sending a check or a direct deposit (if that happens), and if it does, it will pay you by the hour. Some work from home jobs that pay up to $1000 per month for international workers (or, sometimes, even more).
Pay cycle: MTurk pays weekly, but non-U.S. workers get paid more by working on Clickworker.
#8. Online jobs that pay well are listed below, so you can quickly decide which one is best for you.
Sites like UserTesting.com let you earn extra cash by helping other people by offering their customers their opinions. It involves going to a website, doing some small tasks, and then uploading a short video or audio clip of your feedback. Pay per minute for providing a quick review for a site.
Pay rate: $10 per hour. Most freelancers on the market work for very low pay.
Offers reasonable earnings for someone who is just starting out.
You might be able to get started quickly, since all you need to do is send in a few test questions.
There is always a job in your area.
There’s very little upside to this work: only a handful of websites offer it, and you won’t find any jobs there for people who haven’t reviewed websites before.
Pays out via PayPal within 7 days after testing is completed.
Other sites to check out: TrymyUI.com.
#9. If you’re willing to work for some companies that pay by the hour, you can easily start making money right away.
If you can call people and schedule meetings with them, you could be making some money. Work as a cold caller for Blue Zebra, a company that pays its employees an hourly rate for cold calling new customers.
Pay is reasonable at $12.50 per hour. Generally, you get paid the same way you would be paid in a store: by the hour.
If able to book appointments, a great opportunity for sales professionals is found. What you learn from working for Blue Zebra can be applied to other, better-pay jobs if you go for the promotion.
Blue Zebra offers you the opportunity to earn bonuses based on how well you do your work.
Some people find the job boring, as they get a lot of rejection.
Working at Blue Zebra can be difficult, as you’re expected to work a certain number of hours every week to earn money.
Blue Zebra pays workers weekly via a bank transfer or via a monthly credit card.
#10. You Can Earn Money From Home By Answering Phones While You Work.
Work from home jobs include taking and analyzing calls from customers and helping them identify issues with their customer service. Humanatic, a company that hires call reviewers, is one of these legitimate jobs that pay weekly.
I would suggest that you check out a site like FlexJobs to see if there are any remote positions that directly pay companies. Work From Home Opportunities: FlexJobs is a paid membership site, but you can save 30% by using the code WEALTH at checkout (or, you can sign up for free to get 10% off your first payment).
There aren’t many opportunities to earn money while you work from home, and the money that you can earn from these jobs is rarely very high. Find work at home opportunities that pay well, and try to get a job as a W2 employee at some company that hires only employees.
Work at Home Opportunities: Average pay is around $5 an hour.
Most people quickly learn to use their phones and become successful.
Pay is very fast: Humanatic pays every week via Paypal. Other jobs to consider: TestMyUI.com.
Some of these jobs pay less than other options, and you will see little to no money from working there.
Humanistic pays employees each week via PayPal. Other sites to check out: UserTesting.com.
Pays very regularly via PayPal or other payment methods such as bank transfers and credit cards.
You may also find some of our favorite work-from-home jobs that pay weekly.
What job sites pay you every day?
Paying online, and getting paid every week — you can earn money from Amazon by working on Amazon.com. Work online at home jobs that pay you each week, that is, if you can provide a few services that will help you earn money online.
11. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is an online survey platform that rewards users for taking surveys, answering questions, and providing their opinions. It has become one of the most popular ways to make money online, and it’s easy to see why. Survey Junkie is free to join, and you can start earning rewards right away.
• Survey Junkie pays relatively quickly and easily. Surveys typically take only a few minutes to complete and you are immediately rewarded with points that can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
• You can earn money with Survey Junkie without having to invest any of your own. This means that you don’t have to risk any of your own money in order to make money.
• Survey Junkie is a legitimate platform that is trusted by many users. They have a good reputation and there have been no reports of malicious activities associated with the platform.
• Survey Junkie offers surveys in a variety of topics, making it easy to find surveys that are relevant to your interests.
• The rewards for completing surveys on Survey Junkie are relatively low. You won’t be able to make a full-time income from this platform, but it is a great way to make a few extra dollars.
• Survey Junkie may not always have surveys available. If there are no surveys available, you won’t be able to make any money.
• Some surveys may be long and tedious. This can make it difficult to stay motivated and interested in completing surveys.
• You may not qualify for some surveys. This can be frustrating, as you may spend time taking a survey only to find out that you don’t qualify.
12. Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars is an online platform that rewards users for taking surveys, playing games, and completing other tasks. It is a great way to make some extra money, and it is free to join.
• Inbox Dollars pays relatively quickly and easily. You can cash out your earnings at any time, and you can choose from a variety of payment methods.
• Inbox Dollars offers a variety of tasks, including surveys, games, and offers. This makes it easy to find tasks that are interesting and relevant to your interests.
• Inbox Dollars is a legitimate platform that is trusted by many users. They have a good reputation and there have been no reports of malicious activities associated with the platform.
• Inbox Dollars offers rewards in a variety of forms, including cash and gift cards.
• The rewards for completing tasks on Inbox Dollars are relatively low. You won’t be able to make a full-time income from this platform, but it is a great way to make a few extra dollars.
• Inbox Dollars may not always have tasks available. If there are no tasks available, you won’t be able to make any money.
• Some tasks may be long and tedious. This can make it difficult to stay motivated and interested in completing tasks.
• You may not qualify for some tasks. This can be frustrating, as you may spend time taking a task only to find out that you don’t qualify.
Fiverr is an online marketplace where freelancers offer services for a fixed price. It is a great way to find freelance work, and it is free to join.
• Fiverr is a great way to find freelance work. You can browse through the listings and find work that is relevant to your interests and skills.
• Fiverr offers a variety of services at a fixed price. This makes it easy to find work that is within your budget.
• Fiverr is a legitimate platform that is trusted by many users. They have a good reputation and there have been no reports of malicious activities associated with the platform.
• Fiverr offers an easy way to get paid. You can get paid quickly and securely via PayPal, Stripe, or other payment methods.
• The pay for completing services on Fiverr is relatively low. You won’t be able to make a full-time income from this platform, but it is a great way to make a few extra dollars.
• Fiverr may not always have services available. If there are no services available, you won’t be able to make any money.
• Some services may be long and tedious. This can make it difficult to stay motivated and interested in completing services.
• You may face competition from other freelancers. This can make it difficult to find work, as there may be many freelancers competing for the same job.
DoorDash is an online food delivery service that allows users to order food from local restaurants and have it delivered to their door. It is a great way to get food delivered quickly and easily, and it is free to join.
• DoorDash offers a convenient way to get food delivered. You can browse the menus of local restaurants and have your food delivered to your door within minutes.
• DoorDash is a legitimate platform that is trusted by many users. They have a good reputation and there have been no reports of malicious activities associated with the platform.
• DoorDash offers a variety of payment methods, including cash and credit cards.
• DoorDash offers discounts on orders. This makes it easy to save money on your food orders.
• DoorDash charges a delivery fee for each order. This can add up quickly and make your order more expensive than if you had gone to the restaurant yourself.
• DoorDash may not always have restaurants available. If there are no restaurants available, you won’t be able to order food.
• Some restaurants may not offer delivery. This can be frustrating, as you may spend time looking at a menu only to find out that the restaurant doesn’t offer delivery.
• You may face competition from other food delivery services. This can make it difficult to find work, as there may be many other services competing for the same orders.
15. Trim Savings
Trim Savings is a free online platform that helps users save money on their bills. It is a great way to save money quickly and easily, and it is free to join.
• Trim Savings helps you save money on your bills. It will analyze your bills and look for areas where you can save money.
• Trim Savings is a legitimate platform that is trusted by many users. They have a good reputation and there have been no reports of malicious activities associated with the platform.
• Trim Savings is free to use. You don’t need to invest any of your own money in order to save money.
• Trim Savings offers a variety of features, including automatic bill payments, budgeting tools, and more.
• Trim Savings may not always be able to save you money. It will look for areas where you can save money, but it may not be able to find any savings.
• Trim Savings may not be available in all areas. If it is not available in your area, you won’t be able to use the platform.
• You may need to provide personal information in order to use Trim Savings. This can be a privacy concern for some users.
• You may face competition from other money-saving services. This can make it difficult to find savings, as there may be many other services competing for the same customers.
When the company approves your application for a job, the money may be deposited in your bank account as soon as that work is complete. Most work at home jobs pay per hour, but some sites take several days to pay a job candidate.
What jobs pay best if you work a minimum of 40 hours per week?
This is the highest paying job out there. You can earn as much as you earn from doing things like selling books and editing websites. Working for Upwork helps writers earn well above the minimum wage; those who have experience earning more can easily reach $100 an hour.
Are You Interested in Getting Paid Weekly for Online Jobs That Pay Well?
There are tons of work from home opportunities out there. Whether you need to earn extra cash quickly or if you want to start a new career, there are plenty of good jobs out there. Some online jobs pay you every day that you work!
If you’d like to begin earning money easily, you can do that right now. If you’ve been searching for a job that pays well over time, we’ve written a detailed guide to how to start freelading.
How Do You Find the Right Online Job?
Because no one online job is perfect, it may take some time for you to decide which one is right for you. There are many different types of legitimate online jobs that pay on a weekly basis that you should consider.
It’s up to you to decide which online job you want to do, but here are some questions you should ask to help you narrow down your search.
You need to be a good employee and enjoy doing the work that you do.
Do you have any experience that would help you get hired?
Depending on the job, how much money can you expect to earn every day? Are you getting enough money to work hard?
If you start earning money immediately, how much money can you expect to get? Are there any requirements to start earning money right away (like a background check or an interview)?
Long-range potential: Can you grow your income from doing this job and earn more money?
Flexible: Does this work for you for the rest of the time? Do the hours work well with your regular job and/or family commitments?
There are many online jobs that pay weekly, and with a little bit of effort and dedication, you can find one that’s right for you. Whether you’re looking to earn some extra income or start a new career, the options are endless. We hope this article has helped you narrow down your search and given you some inspiration for your